Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm still here

Hi!  I'm still here post-nano.  I'm feeling very glad that I reached 50k, and that NaNoWriMo doesnt' happen in December.  Whew!  I've been up to my eyeballs in busy-ness!  I feel like Shari, the busiest girl in the world, right now. 

So I'm still planning to have the end of my novel written and at least something in draft form by the end of January.  But looking at the calendar, I'm not going to get started before 2011 does...  It's in the back of my mind though.  I'm pretty sure I know what happens next... and maybe last....unless it changes. 

2 comments:

  1. That was quite possibly the most definative thing Ive ever heard. Maybe, sort of. Are you training to become a weather personality?
    ;)
    Im with you, January it is. December is rediculous, but it's kind of a fun month too even if it is very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally!!! I <3 December, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete