Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time?

My story was on my mind this morning for the first time in a while.  I'm hoping I can still rescue it, and I will be taking a look at it again this summer.  But it's also time to get serious about brainstorming the next one. I have a few basic ideas that need developed.  Our family will be taking a trip in a few weeks.  I plan to have pen and paper with me so I can work out outlines while travelling.  Plans like that never go as I think they will, so we will see, and I will be prepared.

It's almost summer.  It hit me yesterday that everything will be changing soon.  I usually like change.  I'm not looking forward to it this time.  I feel like I just got here, and I'm not ready for everything to be different yet.  Not much to be done but to muddle through it all and make the best of it.  I'm sure it's a good change and positive things will come from it somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment