Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Haven't forgotten

Oh, Nano, I haven't forgotten you.  I haven't moved on to another story.  I simply haven't made the time to sit down at the computer and plug away at the ending.  2011 has become hectic and I have not MADE the time to work on you.  Rest assured you are still on my mind. 

I'm very anxious to read ShariWares story.  That overachiever has already finished and edited it!  And she is holding it hostage to get me to finish my own story. 

My hope of getting it done in January has long past.  And my hope of getting it done in February is dwindling.  I have an out of town guest this weekend and so will not be writing.  But it is quite possible that I will be able to schedule time the last weekend of the month.  So much to do, so much to do.  (Sometimes I wonder if I really am as busy as I feel or if I am manufacturing it.  I don't seem to be accomplishing much in all this busy-ness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment