Monday, January 24, 2011

The last week of January

This is the last week of January already, and I'm not ready for the last day...  I have a lot to do this week to get my novel to it's end.  Perhaps I'll schedule a mini write in type of thing....  even if I'm the only one who can come.

I talked with shariware on Saturday night and told her that I would at least spell out where the story needs to go to end.  But with the weekend being the weekend, I didn't get to it.  I do plan to open it up tonight and figure out that next step though.  (It wasn't on the weekend, but it will still be before the last weekend of the month).  My goal for the month was not to have the draft edited, simply completed. 

We also talked about peer critiques.  We would both like to read the books that each has worked so hard on, and are open to peer reviewing them.  (I haven't heard from Allen on that, not sure he got my message). The local Nano group here is doing them and has set out rules and guidelines for doing it fairly and not getting hurt feelings over it.  I'll post their rules this week.  I'm anxious to complete my story so that I can read my writing buddies stories! 

Happy writing! 

2 comments:

  1. I thought I said I was game, but I am not sure that Im ready yet. Im not too worried about my feelers getting hurt, since I wrote this one for me. But post the rules when you get around to it, or I could just go check the nano site. In any case let me know what you have in mind and when you want to make it happen, If you want to do a write in this weekend I'm game. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write in, write in, write in!!!! (Depending on when it is that is lol!!!)

    ReplyDelete