Thursday, March 17, 2011

Titled

I've titled my novel.  The last 2 years I've just been calling it "Piper's Story".  Mainly because I didn't know where it was leading.  I knew the basics of my characters, but I didn't know where the story was going to go.  It's hard to title it if you don't know those details.  I don't know how all the Nano authors are able to post a title before they have posted any progress at all on their story.  I suppose if you have an outline, you have a good idea where you will end up and a title could be derived.  But I'm a pantser... I knew the basics and that was it. 

And it stressed me out to not have a name for this story.  But yesterday I came up with 2 names.  One I liked more than the other.  And with a bit of help from Allen, I shortened it a bit and have a real title! 

In Plain Sight. 

Now more editing is in order.  I'm excited about it again.  And I've jotted down notes for 2011 Nanowrimo. 

Looking forward to sharing.  Shariware, I'll be ready to share with you by my birthday!  Looking forward to a copy of yours as well.  Allen, I'll be printing In Plain Sight for you as well.  Looking forward to comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment