Friday, October 1, 2010

The Countdown is ON!!!

Only 30 days left until we begin the NANOWRIMO circus!! I actually turned down an invitation to Scrapbooking Camp (which would have been a blast and I would have gotten soooo much done). I turned it down because it happens on a weekend in November. I don't have time to waste a whole weekend this time... I'm going to write 50,000 fabulous words of fiction!

Ummm. I think my blood pressure just went up and heart palpitations began. How can I be nervous about this? I've been looking forward to it for some time.

I'd better check out Nanowrimo.org and make sure my profile is still set up correctly (from last years fail). I'm hoping they have the new 2010 web banners out now as well. I'll add it to my blog. Might be encouraging.

1 comment:

  1. Nano site is down!! They are working on wiping out all the 2009 forums and setting up for 2010. That means that soon there will be the new web banner to download and that I can't log on right now to psych myself up a little. Ho hum. I guess I can wait. :)

    ReplyDelete