Friday, October 29, 2010

Nano starts on Monday

Nano starts on Monday.  There is a forum topic full of people who are sad that November starts on a Monday this year.  I *guess* I can see their point.  If the month started on a weekend, a person could sit and type all weekend long, and get a good chunk of their 50,000 on paper while their enthusiasm is still at a peak.  I get it.  I don't agree.  I find it fine and dandy that the month starts on a Monday.  That gives me one whole weekend to work around the house, get everything all cleaned up and get some more of my outline in my head onto paper (which I probably won't do, but I CAN).  I can sleep in these 2 last days without feeling like I need to pad my word count. I can start the month/week fresh and ready to hit those 1,667 first words of the month. 

(Two posts in one day and four in a week?  I know, right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment