Monday, November 1, 2010

It's November!!

It's November!!  I was tempted to stay up late last night and begin typing.  But I resisted.  Partially because my sugar buzz wore off (thank you Halloween candy!), and partly because I know I have a TON of work to do (at work and at home) and I wanted to be rested to be able to accomplish everything I need to this week, including 1667 words a day.  And still I had to drag myself and my kids out of bed.  I look forward to the time change next week so I get some light back in my life... Oh wait, "fall BACK", it's going to be dark LONGER....  <>

In other news... I have another supporter!!  In fact a dear dear friend decided (without me even prompting her!!) to join in the Nano crazies at the last minute.  I haven't had the chance to chat about it with her at all.  I just got a message from her that she signed up and needs support!!  I CAN DO THAT!!  I'm good at supporting roles.  I'm just anxious about my lead in this years writing marathon (fun run?).  I have added her to the wordwar widget <-----  That should be motivating!!

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment