Monday, November 22, 2010

TSoD

I dreamed about the Travelling Shovel of Death last night.  It wasn't a scary dream and it was unrelated to my story, but I can't remember any of it now.  Only that I was surprised to be dreaming about the TSoD and trying to work in my story to make the dream make sense. 

November is catching up with me. 

I'm pushing for my 40,000 today (How did I get so behind? Oh, that's right, I did some fun things this weekend.  That was the trade off I guess.).  My buddies are both quite a bit ahead of me at the moment.  That is what is motivating me to keep going.  I hate being LAST.

2 comments:

  1. I am not that far ahead of you sis! You can quite easily overtake me and I know that you will do it today! Just start writing and before you know it you will be back ahead of me!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look at you, you broke 40k today. I think I get to write tonight. Maybe even a word war if you got time.

    ReplyDelete