Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quick word war fun!

I have spent more time in the Nano forums than any other year.  I think this might be part of the key to me staying motivated.  It's been fun interacting with people who are in the same boat as I am.  In addition to Shariware and Ramblingallen, of coarse!!

I found Write or Die last week.  I blogged about that already here.  Today I found a random number generator.  You just click on the link then it gives you a number between 1 and 1000.  It's fun to click then make yourself write that number ASAP.  I got 793.  Crud.... I'd better get busy writing, I couldn't get off easy and only get 100.  

Now GO!!!

2 comments:

  1. 836 in this sitting... Whomped my 793 goal and got half my words done for the day! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I will be playing cath up tonight it looks like when things finally settle down. Great Job!! I hope to see you this evening...online

    ReplyDelete