Monday, November 1, 2010

Knife in the BACK!!!

WOW!!!  I just logged into my Nano site and checked out the stats page.  I've written a quick 100+ words just so I can say that I've started.  The stats page is a knife in the back!!  Holy moses!!  I'm sure it's meant to be motivating, but it is already calling today "unsuccessful" because I haven't logged in 1667 words!!  The day isn't even half over. 

Well, I guess I have to be the optimist here and say that it is motivating and I just need to log those words in (or more) to get the counter to tell me I am ahead of schedule and that today is a "success". 

Jeese Nano!!  I'm sure there is a more positive way to portray that!  It's the first day for crying out loud.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's meant to be an attention getter. I'd say it worked.lol. I guess ill be waiting until the end of the day to log a word count.

    ReplyDelete